Friday, March 26, 2010

Small Talk Six- Puppy Love Edition

Over at Momdot there is a weekly Meme called Small Talk Six
Today’s topic is “6 celebrities you had a crush on when you were a tween or teen.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

1. Johnathan Taylor Thomas
2. Elijah Wood
3. Jared Leto
4. Mark-Paul Gosselaar
5. George Clooney
6. Leonardo DiCaprio

For more Small Talk Six please visit Momdot and check out the Mr. Linky HERE

6 comments:

  1. I can see where the attraction is for some of those guys. All I can think of with #2 is hobbit, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! ER George Clooney or Facts of Life George Clooney? Not that it matters, 'cause boyfriend is cute. LOL Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George Clooney is pretty damn fine! LOL And I too, can only think of Lord of The Rings when I hear Elijah Wood's name

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about "Roseanne" George Clooney?!

    JTT...cutie!

    Mark-Paul...I don't think I missed an episode of "Saved by the Bell" ever.

    Oh, and Leo DiCaprio...remember him & all of his cute goodness on "Growing Pains?"

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! another Jared Leto fan <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. some of them are a little younger than me but I did have a crush on Leo for a while!

    ReplyDelete