Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thank You Berry Much Girl Scout Cookie Review

Photobucket
It’s Girl Scout Cookie Time. I love Girl Scout cookies so much. When I was younger I was a Daisy, A Brownie and a Jr. Girl Scout. I had so much fun. The Girl Scouts is an amazing program for young girls. I have many fond memories of scout meetings and going to camp a few times. It was so inspiring. I love all of the morals and values you learn in Girl Scouts. When I was in Daisies, my troop made place mats for our families for Christmas. I still have the place mats that I made and they still go on the table at Christmas time every year. I still remember the Girl Scout Pledge and all of the songs. My favorite one is: There’s something in my pocket and It belongs across my face, I keep it very close to me in the most convenient place. I am sure you’ll never guess it if you guess a long long while. So, I’ll take it out and put it on it’s a great big Brownie smile.

My favorite Girl Scout cookies are Thin Mints and Tagalongs, although they are all pretty good. So when I had the opportunity to try the newest flavor of Girl Scout Cookies back in November. I was excited. The newest flavor of Girl Scout cookies is called Thank You Berry Much. They have cranberries and white chocolate chips in them. Noah loved them. The box was eaten very quickly. I only got a couple cookies out of the box. Noah gobbled them up and they were his snack when we had them. He didn’t pick anything else for his sweet treat. I let him pick what he wants for snacks and it was always cookies. They were a huge hit here. My three year old loves them. I like how the Girl Scouts come up with new cookie flavors.

Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone sells Girl Scout cookies in my neighborhood because they never come around. I used to love selling them door to door and seeing what everyone picked and then watching the customer smile when their cookies arrived. Thankfully they sell them outside some stores here and in the front of stores. I remember doing that as well when I was a Brownie.

The Girl Scouts use the proceeds from cookie sales to fund things for their troops and to go to Girl Scout camp. After my years as a Girl Scout going to camp was a lot of fun and I will remember it for the rest of my life. I was talking about an experience I had at Girl Scout camp with one of my friends the other day. Girl Scout Camp was definitely a worthwhile experience. I highly recommend nurturing your daughter’s desire to be a Girl Scout. You also get lots of delicious cookies.

For more information please visit The Girl Scouts of Nassau County or your local Girl Scouts chapter.

Thank you so much to The Girl Scouts of Nassau County for sending me some delicious Thank You Berry Much cookies for my family to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment