Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We are going to Disney World!

We are heading to Disney World in July. I am so excited to be able to take Noah for his first trip. I have very fond memories of going when I was little and I am happy to be able to share this wonderful opportunity with him. I am sure it is often a concern of parents about the cost of tickets to Disney World. If you have a big family it can be expensive. I sometimes find that planning a trip can be really stressful too. The smart thing to do would be to check out Disney World Packages for your trip. That way you save when it is all bundled up together. Usually there are great discounts if you just do a package deal. Not to mention you don’t have to worry about paying for everything separately. That is the easiest way to forget to but something. It would be awful to get to Orlando and realize you forgot to book a part of your trip. The deal seeker in me always wants to get a great deal and that includes tickets to Disney World. I think with a little investigating you can find some great savings on your trip to Disney World.

We are really looking forward to our trip and I have been telling Noah about all the characters we will see. I am not too sure how he will act around the characters so if it upsets him we will have to avoid them all together. I am hoping that will not be an issue because I used to love to meet the characters. I think it is an important part of the Disney World experience. It definitely brings it to life. I still enjoy looking at pictures of my sister and me with different characters. We have some great family pictures of us with Dopey, Princess Jasmine, and Winnie the Pooh. I will be sure to share the details and memories with you all after we take our trip.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So exciting. I hope we can take the kids within the next couple of years! I really think they'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, can you pack me your suit case??? LOL

    ReplyDelete