Friday, July 30, 2010

Mommy Makeover

As part of wanting to make myself over this year, I have thought about what other improvements I could make. I would love to get a breast augmentation. Not really for a size reason but more to lift them up and for a better shape. Before I was a mom I had an appointment with a plastic surgeon to get a consultation. I wouldn’t get one until after I am done having children though. My old best friend had hers done and I guess it is very painful when you are pregnant. I am also not opposed to considering possibly breastfeeding. I haven’t decided yet but I will come to that bridge when I get there. I really think there is a lot of taboo about plastic surgery. I personally think it is up to the person who is getting it done. I do think there is a limit to how much a person should get or you end up like Joan Rivers. I am sorry but she just scares me. So does Barbara Walters, she scares me so much that Dr. Pepper comes out of my nose.

I have also thought about getting something done with my stomach. Since I had a C-section, my tummy looks weird from my scar. I am not talking about the scar it’s self. I think of the scar as a badge of mommy honor but the way my stomach is shaped now is weird. It is hard to explain short of seeing it. I guess it is part of motherhood and as my friend Brandy would say I have a had-a-baby body.

Have you ever thought about getting plastic surgery? If so, what would you get done?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment