Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shari's Berries Review


My favorite fruit is definitely strawberries. I love them in so many different things, fruit pizza, plain, with pound cake, and of course dipped in chocolate. I don’t have chocolate covered strawberries very often so when I do, it is a real treat. I had the opportunity to try some of Shari’s Berries chocolate covered strawberries. I had seen the commercial so many times, drooling each time I watched. I wanted to try them so bad because they looked absolutely delicious. I received the Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Mother's Day Berries. I am very simple when it comes to chocolate covered strawberries. I like them with just chocolate, no nuts, and no frills. I want nothing to take away from the taste of the berries and the chocolate.


The chocolate covered strawberries arrived fast and in perfect condition. The delivery driver had put the box on its side and I was so afraid that would have damaged them. I received a great variety of chocolate strawberries. The chocolates were milk chocolate which was really creamy. I am a huge fan of dark chocolate so, I loved the ones dipped in dark chocolate. There were also strawberries dipped in white chocolate. I wasn’t too sure about the white chocolate but it was really good too. Some of the strawberries had a crunchy sugar topping on it, making them sparkle. The sugar topping gave the perfect little extra crunch. I had to share them with Noah who kept begging me for some. He really enjoyed them too. He ate all the chocolate off first and ate half the berry. I didn’t want to waste it, so I ate the rest of the berry, and he got really upset about it. I think he was saving it for later. They are huge berries though. I could only eat one at time because they were so filling, yet satisfying at the same time.

I had received some chocolate covered strawberries for Christmas. It was another brand, they were pretty good but nowhere near as good as the ones I received from Shari’s Berries. Shari’s Berries were a lot bigger and sweeter than the other brands. The chocolate was better too. I really enjoyed my chocolate covered strawberries from Shari’s Berries. Shari’s Berries would be a great Mother’s Day present, a birthday present or just because present. They also have cherries if strawberries are not your thing. I am not a huge fan of chocolate covered cherries so, thankfully I love strawberries. If you order them for someone else, I highly recommend that you buy some for yourself or you will dream about these chocolate covered strawberries.

For more information and to order, please visit Shari’s Berries.

Thank you to Shari’s Berries for sending me some chocolate covered strawberries to try out and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment