Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Insecurities


We all have our insecurities in life, in love and in ourselves.  I think that being insecure about ourselves make us human. If no one was insecure, it would mean that everyone was perfect, in that area of life. I am insecure; I have my reasons, just as you have yours.  My insecurities are a part of who I am, whenever I try really hard not to be insecure, it always proves that I was right and those are reasons to  be insecure, I know that I am a good person. I try to be a good person, but really after all I have been through, I am not sure why I remain that way.  I guess that is just who I am.  I don’t really like being insecure, but sometimes if you hear something long enough you start to believe it.  You know your shortcomings and your flaws in yourself.  You see flaws in others, but everyone in the end is not perfect.  So what if someone has issues, there has to be a reason for them. They don’t just wake up one morning and say I’m going to be insecure today.  I have had my flaws pointed out to me; of course I already knew what they were. I don’t think that you need to tell someone, something that is obvious to them. They know and they hurt over it. I know that I am far from perfect. I have never pretended that I am. I make mistakes often. I do things and say things I probably shouldn’t do.  I am human after all.

I love my friends because they can look past my flaws and I look past theirs and we love each other for who we are!

1 comment: