Monday, November 19, 2012

Personal Creations Review


I had the opportunity to check out the website PersonalCreations.com they have all kinds of gifts for everyone. I think it is really cool because almost everything can be personalized. When I think about reading catalogs when I was a girl the store would offer to personalize it, for a ridiculous fee. I like that Personal Creations will not only personalize almost everything but they will do it for free.  I think that personalization gives it a special touch. My son is a kindergartener so things with his name on it are really cool to him.  I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to review.  They had  personalized Christmas ornaments, toys, jewelry, home items and so much more. There are so many things I want from Personal Creations.  Once I made my choice ordering on the site was very easy!  It wasn’t a long and drawn out process it took me a couple minutes to check out. 

I received the LEGO Flashlight for Noah. It is so cute. It is a big LEGO man with his name on it. He will absolutely love it. I can’t wait to see his face when he sees it. He is a huge LEGO fan and he likes flashlights. He has a Thomas one but now that he is six years old he has definitely outgrown Thomas.  I also ordered an ornament for our Christmas tree. Noah loves to fish. He likes to fish with me but he also likes to fish with his uncle Mike they have guy time.  The ornament says Fishing Buddies and they both have fish and their hats say Noah and Mike. It is so cute.  As I have mentioned before our Christmas tree is full of ornaments from the past and each has a story. Now for years to come Noah’s fishing ornament will remind us both of how he loves to fish with his uncle Mike.  It will also be special for Mike because Noah and he are very close.  Everything came in great condition and I can’t wait to hang the ornament and see Noah’s face when he has his flashlight.

I was given the chance to receive a gift card from Personal Creations to facilitate my review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment