Monday, March 11, 2013

Cinnamon Quesadilla Recipe



When I make Noah Quesadillas, I usually make him dessert to go with it.  I make him Cinnamon Quesadillas. Once again you don’t have to have a special kitchen gadget to do it. You just need a skillet. I thought I would share my recipe with you.  These are also extremely cheap to make and they are the perfect quick and easy dessert.



Noah’s Cinnamon Quesadillas:

Two Tortillas or one big tortilla

Spreadable butter

Cinnamon and Sugar mixture (I keep mine in a shaker)

Directions:
First butter one side of the tortillas. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture all over the tortilla. Shake off the excess.  Place the other tortilla on top of it and butter both exposed sides.  Cook on medium until golden brown on one side. Flip and cook the other side.  Cut and Enjoy!

Serves one!

5 comments: