Monday, April 8, 2013

Teriyaki Ramen Noodles Recipe



I have never really been big on eating Ramen noodles. I know a lot of people really like them. Ramen noodles are just not my thing. I'm not sure if it's the water or what, I did learn how to make really good Ramen noodle recipe. Basically all you use is that stuff that comes in the Ramen noodle package but you add a bunch of different flavors to it. This is the only way I like to eat Ramen noodles. Its really easy and very flavorful. I learned this recipe from my friend Chris who sacrificed his life for our freedom in Iraq. Every time I eat this dish I think about Chris. It's a great way to meet something not only really delicious but also friendly affordable.

One package of Oriental Ramen noodles
some chopped onion
one cap of Teriyaki sauce
a spoonful of brown sugar

Cook Ramen noodles according to the package do not add the flavor packet. Drain the water and add the flavor packet, onion, Teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar. Mix and enjoy.

A special thank you to Chris for not only sharing your yummy recipe with me but for also making ultimate sacrifice for my freedom. I miss you more than you could ever know.

31 comments:

  1. when I was in college my then-boyfriend had a Chinese roommate and he would get REAL Ramen noodles, like so real they had little squid in them and when the water hit them they would "dance" as they rehydrated. crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your recipe and the story about your friend Chris and what he did for freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not big on Ramen noodles, either, but this does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful take on the cheap noodle. I often use ramen noodle under my stir fry instead of rice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't normally eat ramen noodles but this actually sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sometimes get cravings for Ramen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum love teriyaki not so much ramen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lived of ramen noodles when I was in college.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like something my kids would love and could make them without ME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I've ever had ramen noodles but this sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't had ramen in forever, but this sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Ramen, but not teriyaki.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a giant fan either, but my kids love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are now a Ramen free zone :) My ex used to eat them all the time, after he left I purged that stuff out o the house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not had Ramen in years but this sounds like a wonderful way to take me back and enjoy some old school comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet my daughter would like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do still love ramen noodles, will definitely have to give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter loves ramen noodles, I will have to try this with her.

    ReplyDelete
  20. this sounds delicious! Adding it to my meal plan this week

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ramen remind me of my college days!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing, we do a dressed up Ramen dish sometimes too. I like to throw in a bag of coleslaw mix for some crunch.

    ReplyDelete