Saturday, September 28, 2013

Help me Decide on the Perfect Cocktail Dress



I am definitely a jeans and t-shirt type of girl. Sometimes I get invited to events where my jeans and t-shirts are not acceptable. Then I start on my mission to find a nice cocktail dress to wear.  Honestly, a clothes shopping is not one of my favorite things to do.  I have never really liked it. I remember when my mom and sister would go on shopping trips I would go stay with my grandma. I would just ask my mom and sister to pick out some clothes for me.  I was usually liked the clothes so it worked out for me.  Now that I am an adult, I no longer have that luxury and have to find my own clothes.  I prefer to shop on online because I have an active seven year old that doesn’t like to go shopping.  He doesn’t like going with me to try on clothes.  I don’t blame him, I was the same way.  

I have a few events that I will need a cocktail dress for coming up. So, I have started looking around. I have done the last minute shopping the weekend before and I feel like I had settled because I just don’t have enough time to go to six different stores. When I had to buy dresses for a conference I attended it was awful because I waited until the last minute.  I did the same thing with shoes. I hate those shoes. I wore them once before casting them off as never again.  Now that I have some advance notice I have began my search. It’s not a bad idea to have a few really nice dresses in your closet for the spur of the moment event.  I found a website called Dressfirst and I am really impressed with their selection of dresses.  I am a pretty picky shopper so the variety is awesome.

I really like the SheathSweetheart Short/Mini Chiffon Lace Cocktail Dress. It is great for Florida weather.  I would order it in sage, since that is my favorite color. 




I am torn, I would like to own them both. Which one should I buy first? I look forward to your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment