Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Doodle Roll Review




As I have mentioned before, Noah loves to draw.  He will make the most elaborate coral reef pictures, city pictures to name a couple. He is a really good artist.  He is constantly drawing and asking me for more paper. He has even asked for tape to make a picture longer.  It doesn’t always work too well because of the seam of the taped part. He would love paper that was really long and he could have it on a roll. I remember my Grandma Rose had a roll of paper that she used to take messages and jot down plans and prayer requests. I remember how cool it was when she gave me a long piece to draw on. I of course am no artist, but Noah definitely is.  We had the opportunity to try out a product called Doodle Roll.  I love this concept. I can give it to Noah and he can make his pictures as long or as short as he wants. He is no long constrained by the paper running out. It even comes with double sided crayons which is great for when you are traveling. You have your paper and crayons all together in a nice little set.  I only have to keep track of four crayons instead of eight.  That is always a good thing as we are traveling this holiday season.  It also is pretty compact so you don’t have to worry about it taking up a lot of space. You get 30 FEET of paper. That is a lot that will keep Noah entertained for hours. He can work on a picture and come back and work on it some more. I don’t have to worry about it getting lost in the shuffle.  Noah is working on a Coral Reef mural right now. I can’t wait until it is finished! He puts a lot of thought and hard work in to his drawings.  This is a great gift for kids who love to draw detailed and complicated pictures. You could even use it for banners and signs.

For more information and to order please visit Doodle Roll.

Thank you to Doodle Roll for providing us with a couple samples to test out. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. We love rolls of paper, but all of ours are designed to work with an art easel... which means they are too big for a lot of uses. I really like the idea of this smaller version. I will definitely be adding it to my holiday gift list.

    ReplyDelete