Monday, December 22, 2014

I Wish I had Satellite Radio Growing Up



When I was young, we had a whole bunch of tapes that we listened to. I remember searching for tapes in the glove box so we could sing our favorite songs. If our tapes broke it was definitely a tragedy. My sister had a habit of taping over things too. It would make me so sad.  She even would tape over home movies and my concerts, but that's another story. Days of our Lives was not more important than our childhood memories.

Sometimes we listened to talk radio like Dr. Laura or Dick Crum. We would be in the middle of listening and it would start to fade out. We wouldn't be able to listen if the next area didn't carry that show. We couldn't Google it on our phones. We were SOL. Now there's satellite radio. Everything is done by satellite and it doesn't matter where you are, you can get the stations. You don't have to play guessing games where the stations are. You can find whatever you want to listen to. You don't have to worry about your sister taping over your music. Satellite radio is something I think everyone needs.

Check out my post about all the benefits of satellite radio

No comments:

Post a Comment