Friday, March 6, 2015

Fazoli's Snacks Review




When I was in school, we used to pick up food on Thursday nights every week as a treat for making it through the week. We did it on Thursdays because we often spent Friday nights at my dad’s house. One of the places we would go is Fazoli’s. There was one in our town and they have breadsticks. I love Italian food a lot. I remember ordering delicious food from the drive thru. I always preferred going in and eating though because they were always walking around with the baskets of breadsticks. When you went to the drive thru you only got a couple. We would go to Fazoli’s about once a month, alternating other fast food restaurants the other weeks. It’s been a while since I have been to Fazoli’s, and boy did I miss it. I said did because now Fazoli's has their own brand of appetizers in the frozen section at Walmart called Fazoli's Snacks. There is really something for everyone.



They even have mini cheese filled breadsticks that Noah loves. I love the dipping sauce. It’s so flavorful. It’s also cheaper and better than ordering pizza every time Noah or I want breadsticks, which is a lot.   I personally love the Boneless Parmesan Chicken. It even comes with marina sauce for dipping! So if your kids aren’t sauce fans they can enjoy it too! I can’t wait for Noah to try the Six Cheese Toasted Ravioli because he is the pickiest kid in the world. He doesn’t eat meat and he doesn’t like sauce! I know I know, he’s goofy as can be. I really like that the Six Cheese Toasted Ravioli has the sauce on the side. Maybe he will try it then. I really like the Lasagna Fritta too.  I love Lasagna and this is a great way to have a bite size easy way to eat it. The crust is great too. I think that Fazoli’s Snacks are great for any get together, game night or to have for dinner. Make different varieties and have an amazing Italian buffet! 



For more information Please visit Fazoli’s Snacks website

You can find Fazoli’s  Snacks in the freezer section at your Local Wal-Mart.

I received some coupons to try out Fazoli’s Snacks. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment