Thursday, June 25, 2015

Make Lists for Important Questions



You may not know this but I am pretty shy in person. I sometimes get really nervous when I have to talk to people in person or on the phone. I have gotten a lot better. Before I could barely squeak out a hello to a stranger on the street. Now I just get a little nervous, but I have no problems in normal tasks like ordering food or talking to the school nurse. It can be hard to know what to ask when you are talking to doctors or when you are talk to a used car dealer about what you should know and ask. I have started making lists so I don't forget. I have a pretty good memory but I want to make sure all my bases are covered whenever I talk to someone. It's easy to get distracted or excited and you can forget to ask an important question.  You can get so involved with listening you can just not think of it. I also consult my mom about what to ask, she always has great ideas. She will usually come up with a handful of questions too especially when it comes to important things.  It’s great to have her to bounce ideas off of. She is definitely my most trusted adviser.

Check out my post about questions to ask when you are buying a used car.

No comments:

Post a Comment