Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Family's Dreams



One of my favorite movies is American Beauty. One scene that really stands out is when Lester Burnham talks about buying his dream car after wanting it because it reminds him of his cousin and his youth. It is really a great moment. It reminds us that it's never too late to make our dreams come true regardless of what they may be. Many people dream of owning a dream car and it's such an awesome moment after working hard and achieving their goal successfully. While I don't have a dream car really, I can relate. One of my dreams is owning a hot tub someday. I have always wanted one but haven't been able to achieve that dream yet. Hopefully someday soon. I also dream of other things that aren't materialistic like being with family, being healthy and some day having more children.

 My son Noah has a dream of owning every single Lego set out there. Except the Lego Friends Sets of course. My mom dreams of having all of our family together in one place. We have family all over the world, so that hasn't happened in a very long time.  It would be nice to see everyone. Some of my family I haven’t seen since before Noah was born. Regardless of what you dream I hope it comes true.

Check out my article about buying your dream car used.

No comments:

Post a Comment