Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thinking about when Noah can drive

Noah has decided that he wants to own a Corvette someday. He told me about a raffle for a Corvette that he thinks I should enter. That got me thinking even though he is just eight years old, he won't always be. Before I know it, he will be getting ready to drive. He wants to start driving now but I remind him he isn't old enough yet. I will definitely get him a used car to drive when the time comes. It is important to know what to look for when you buy a used car. Especially when you are like me and know the basics about cars. I would definitely take one of my cousins or my uncle with me because my grandpa taught them all they need to know about cars. I didn't get that luxury because he passed away before I was old enough to really be interested in cars. There are many choices out there from color, make, model and even price.

Check out my post for my list of what to look for when buying a used car.

No comments:

Post a Comment