Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer green apple trifle made in a bingo way!



One of my favorite late spring/early summer fruits is green apple. My son and I both love green apple and delicacies made out of them. They are not just tasty, but simply amazing. We both love green apple soda, muffin, and jelly. Today I have tried yet another recipe made out of green apples, but in a bingo way. Why bingo way? That’s because the site where I play bingo on is green in color. It’s simply elegant and classy. Guessing which online bingo site it is? New Look Bingo friends, and it has the right ingredients to perk up your mood like it did mine. A site which I found meeting my crazy mood perfectly well.

One of the few sites offering £5 free bingo bonus, no deposit required. That’s a hefty bonus considering you pay nothing, but still get to play all the games and get a hang of the site. So this green apple trifle is dedicated to my favorite site- New Look Bingo

Ingredients used:

Serves-5

This delicious fruity trifle makes the best of green apples during their short growing season. Green apple and chocolate.
450g -fresh green apple
(1 pound)-400g of trifle sponges or light sponge cake, cut into cubes
(about 3 cups, cubed)
3 TBS- Chocolate Schnaaps (can use fruit juice)
200ml- double cream (1cup)
1 TBS-caster sugar
seeds scraped- from 1/2 a vanilla pod
400ml -ready made custard or vanilla pudding (3 cups)
Grated or chopped chocolate(I used green and black organic milk chocolate)

Set aside 6 perfect green apples to top the trifles with. Put the remaining apples and cut it in half. Chop the trifle sponges into cubes and put into a bowl. Sprinkle with the liqueur or the fruit juice. Whip the cream until it’s soft, stir the sugar and vanilla seeds.

Arrange layers of the cake, custard, fruit, cream and chocolate in individual serving glasses, layering them twice and ending with whipped cream and chocolate on top. Garnish each trifle with one small piece of green apple. Serve immediately, or cover and chill for up to 6 hours before serving.

Once my trifle was made, I served it to my son, while he was enjoying it, I was playing at New Look Bingo on my mobile. Now players can enjoy online bingo games on the go. So whether you are enjoying your summer with a trifle at home or partying out, you can play bingo anywhere, anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment