Thursday, April 21, 2016

Gourmesso.com Helps you save money on Coffee Pods




My mom’s favorite drink is coffee. When I was growing up, I used to make her coffee all the time. I think she got it from her dad. I remember no matter what time I woke up in the morning, my Grandpa was sitting at the table drinking coffee and playing Solitaire. She loves coffee so much. Sometimes she really wants coffee but she doesn’t want to make a whole pot of it. She occasionally wants a cup of coffee after work, but it would have been wasteful to make a whole pot and only drink a little bit. She cannot stand instant coffee. She also doesn’t like going to those coffee chain places. To solve this problem, I surprised her with a single serve coffee machine for Christmas. She loved it. I noticed that she wasn’t using it as much as I hoped. I asked her why and she said that the capsules were not worth the expensive price. My mom has always been savvy when it comes to money.  I decided that I would go online and look for the capsules in a flavor she would like. I like to randomly surprise people, and my mom is definitely one of my favorites. She has done so much for me, I like to give back and show my gratitude.  Shopping online can definitely be cheaper.  I came across a website called https://www.gourmesso.com  that sells discounted coffee capsules for Nepresso machines.

I love the idea of single serve coffee machines like Nepresso. I think it’s so convenient and easy. I wish I would have thought of it. Many homes own at least one single serve coffee systems. The ease of pods has really brought the coffee shop experience home. You can make a better cup of coffee at home.  I am also a huge George Clooney fan. He makes the perfect spoke person for them. I wonder what his favorite flavor of coffee is. The ads are really funny and Danny Devito is always hilarious. It is great that you don't have to buy Nepresso's pods and other companies have come up with alternative coffee pods. It gives you more variety and price options. You don't have to be rich to enjoy a Nepresso using alternative coffee pods.

I love that there are so many different flavors and types.  The price is great too. You can get 10 capsules for $4.69. You can easily pay that or more for one cup of coffee at a coffee shop. My mom’s favorite flavor of coffee is Hazelnut. If Noah drank coffee, he would want the cherry flavor.  I wonder what it tastes like.  If you are not sure what kind of coffee you would like, or want to try something new, you can purchase a bundle. The bundles are great because they have different flavors. Having a bundle would be great for when you have guests over. The guest can choose the flavor they would like, and you have a homemade coffee bar in the comforts of your home.  This is especially helpful when the weather is bad and you don’t want to go out.

I love that they also have tea. My mom doesn’t drink a lot of tea, but she will occasionally have some when she’s not feeling well.  She doesn’t always have tea though. This way she can get a box, pop it in her machine and just not worry about waiting for the water to boil. I think it even takes longer when you are sick.  Gourmesso has a subscription service that makes it easy and affordable to enjoy your favorite coffee or espresso.  You can pick the amount of capsules you receive, the flavor and how often you get them.  You can get them delivered monthly or every 3 months. You don’t have to worry about remembering to buy coffee, because it just shows up at your door.  There’s also free shipping on subscriptions.  It’s also easy to cancel anytime. The bonus is you don’t even have to go to the store, and risk the store being out of your coffee. You don’t have to wait in line at the coffee shop. How easy is that? 

I really like that there is a rewards program too. I love to earn points when I shop. You earn points on every purchase.  Every cent you spend you receive a point. If you get the monthly subscription of 100 capsules a month, you earn 5,500 points every month.  You also can earn points for referring friends. You earn points when they create an account. When your friend makes their first purchase you receive points.  You get points on your birthday every year. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter because you earn points for signing up. If you get the newsletter, you will be the first to know about new products, specials and all kinds of useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment