Sunday, May 1, 2016

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Qdoba Catering


Cinco de Mayo is such a fun holiday to celebrate. It's so much fun to get together with friends and family and enjoy each other's company. The food is amazing. Mexican food is one of my favorites. Throughout the years, I have noticed that many people drink on Cinco de Mayo. I don't like taking Noah out where there are drunk people. It's not something I feel he needs to experience. We usually spend Cinco de Mayo at home eating yummy food and just hanging out. Qdoba has you covered for your Cinco de Mayo parties.

You can get delicious Qdoba to cater your party. You can have your own taco bar, nacho bar and build your own burrito station. No need to say no sour cream or no guacamole and keeping your fingers crossed that it doesn't make it on your plate. You have free reign to make it any way you like it. Each option comes with lots of food that will satisfy the hungriest amigos. I would love to get some friends together and have a big fiesta. Qdoba Catering also offers drinks and dessert options.







It would be fun to have a piñata too. When I was growing up we always had piñata for New Year's Eve at my grandparents. We never had a real piñata though. It was made out of a big brown paper bag that we decorated. We would hang it up and break it open with a broom. If you have a piñata with kids consider filling individual bags for each child. Trust me, it will save on tears and heartbreak later.

The best part besides the amazing food is they provide the dishes and silverware. You don't even have to do the dishes. You will have extra time to spend with your loved ones. Let Qdoba do all the work. You deserve a break!

One lucky Sheilacakes reader will win a $100 Qdoba Catering Gift card. Just fill out the Google Doc and you are ready to party.





 
I partnered with Qdoba on this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment