Sunday, May 8, 2016

Say I love you all year long with Bloomsy Box





I love flowers for many reasons. They can lighten up a room. They are bright and beautiful. It's really a great gift to brighten up someone's day. Noah has given me flowers a few times. He even brought me flowers when I was in the hospital. The only thing I don't like about flowers is that they don't last forever. It makes me sad when it's time to throw them out. I have a habit of saving one or two flowers and letting it dry out. It's a nice keepsake.

I have a feeling that Bloomsy Box feels the same way I do because they started a monthly flower subscription box. Each month you or your gift recipient will receive a handpicked bouquet from their Veriflora and Rain Forest Alliance certified farms. They have farms all over the world so you will get some amazing flowers. The best part is, it's a surprise. 


This isn't the run of the mill bouquet. You never know what you might find but they will not disappoint. This would be a great gift for your mother, significant other or a friend going through a tough time. It would be really special if you are separated from your spouse for whatever reason. It is an awesome way to say "I'm thinking of you and I'm with you always."

I received my own Bloomsy Box to check out. I was really excited to receive it. It arrived quickly and in great condition. It's absolutely gorgeous. Noah likes it too. It's so nice to have such a great and unique bouquet to look at and smell. I received the following flowers:


My favorite are the purple ones! I really love all the different colors. The flowers last a really long time too. They are really something special. I have received compliments about them by several different people. My house feels brighter and more like it’s spring, despite the spring showers.  Noah was so sweet, I said aren't the flowers beautiful? He responded, "Not as beautiful as you." I am raising him to be a sweet guy. The flowers came with a ribbon, and he tied the ribbon around the vase. When I asked him about it, he said, "Well that is how they do it." He was right. I didn't even think about that. Smart cookie!

For more information and to subscribe please visit Bloomsy Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment