Thursday, September 29, 2016

Toryen Cleaning Cloth Review



I wish I had a self cleaning house or a cleaning fairy. Cleaning is not my favorite thing to do, but it has to be done. It seems like every time I get the house clean, it gets messy again shortly after. It has gotten a lot better now that Noah is older. Some days I couldn't keep up. It was exhausting. I had noticed that I was using quite a few paper towels when I would clean off counters or do the windows. I didn't realize how many I used until I ran out of them while cleaning. Paper towels are great when you need a napkin or to wipe a small spill but you can't reuse them. They are scratchy and they also leave lint.  I have tried various hacks like using newspaper to wash windows. No matter how much I tried the windows still had streaks. 

Another cleaning problem I have is electronics. I swear Noah washes his hands a lot, but anything that is touch screen gets dirty really easily once in his hands. I am not sure why that is. I have tried little micro cloths and other little screen cleaning products. Well, the microfiber gets lost like right away. Even when I put it in a safe place, the other things just don't work well. It's still streaky. Cleaning can be daunting when you have lots of nick knacks like we do. Even after spending the time moving everything, it seems like there is still dust or the dust is everywhere, so you have to re-clean somewhere else.

I learned about a product called Toryen. It's an all purpose cleaning rag.  It's reusable.  There are only a few things you can't use with Toryen, Dusting agents or oil products.  You don't even have to use any, you can just use good old water.

You can either wash it by hand or in a washer. Since you can't use fabric softener with it, I wash it by hand with dish soap and then dry it. It comes out like new each time so far. I have used it on my electronics, counters, sinks, stove, windows and cabinets. Not only did I do that, but I also used it to dry my dishes. I wanted to see if it would really make a difference. It did. We have hard water so, glasses are usually spotted.

Here's some more information:

Toryen leaves no....
Streaks  Lint   Residue   Scratches  Dust   Smears  Fingerprints

Toryen is...
Reusable   Washer Safe   Dryer Safe   Bleachable   Lightweight   Versatile

Use Toryen...
To clean with water alone as an Eco friendly cleaning product

With your favorite cleaning solution

With homemade DIY cleaners

To clean surfaces in and outside of your home to a sparkling shine

It's so easy that Noah likes to use it too. One of his jobs is to wipe the baseboards and the stair railings.

This is pure genius! I love using it. It makes me feel good that my house is clean, I am not wasting paper towels and it's so affordable. It starts out at $9 a cloth but the more you buy you will get a discount. Think about the money you'll save on paper towels and how you will reduce your carbon footprint by producing less waste.

For more information and to order visit Toryen.

No comments:

Post a Comment