Thursday, November 10, 2016

Easy Bacon English Muffin Sandwich Recipe




I am not a big fan of breakfast honestly. I enjoy it on special occasions and sometimes on weekends. I know I should eat it more, I am working on it. When I am looking for an easy and delicious breakfast. I make homemade breakfast sandwiches. I am not a fan of egg on a sandwich. I don’t eat nearly as much sausage as I would like, because it’s time consuming and messy. I used to buy the frozen precooked patties but it never seemed like I got my money’s worth. I love sausage biscuits and gravy but I am not very good at making them. My mom makes the best sausage biscuits and gravy. I am happy that I don’t make them well or she would have me make it. It’s something special my mom makes me. There aren’t many of those things still. 

Pancakes are good, but not with syrup. I like chocolate chip pancakes so the syrup makes it taste weird. Here’s something strange. Noah doesn’t like syrup on waffles but does on pancakes. I am the opposite. Now I love bacon. It’s one of my favorite foods so I can eat bacon all day any day, every day. I used to eat massive amounts when I was younger. I don’t really do that anymore. I created a simple breakfast sandwich that is ready in a couple minutes including prep.

Sheila’s Bacon Breakfast Sandwich:

English Muffin

2 slices of precooked bacon

Two pieces of American Cheese ( I like Velveeta slices)

Open up the English muffin.

Put a piece of cheese on each half of the English muffin

Cut the bacon and make a hashtag with the bacon and close the sandwich

Microwave for 45 seconds and let cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment