Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Checking out Business Reviews

As a mom and a consumer, I like to read reviews about different businesses and companies. I really enjoy learning about a company that I will be visiting or buying from. It's important to have good products and excellent service. I think it is really easy to put a smile on your face and have a good attitude when you work in customer service. I will be more likely to return somewhere if I receive great service. That goes for everything from grocery stores to restaurants. I am very careful when I spend money. I do research before I even consider purchasing. I also visit the store to get the feel of it. 

When people are buying big purchases it can take a long time to get everything in order. It will take a while to get paper work done and everything ready to go. It's very important that car dealers are extremely patient and caring with their customers. They should spend time answering all of the questions. They shouldn't feel rushed or pressured to finish the deal. A great way to measure a dealership is by their reviews. Not just on the actual car but on their service too. You can find reviews on their website, Facebook and other sites. I like to hop on Twitter and see what customers are saying about a business. 

I know some times people only review when they have something bad to say. Hopefully, we can get in the habit of leaving more positive feedback for others. Besides lots of great feedback, Bob Fisher Chevrolet has been in business for over 40 years. That's a really long time. I also like how accessible their staff is via the website. You can also schedule your service appointments online. I love not having to call during business hours to do things I need to get done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment