Friday, July 10, 2009

Aloha Friday #1

Photobucket

My friend Kailani has a wonderful Friday meme called Aloha Fridays that I am going to start doing.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


My question is.... If you had to be on a TV court show which one would you go to?

I love watching court shows. I am not sure which one I would be on. I really like Judge Judy but she can be mean. I think I would be on the People's Court. Judge Marilyn Milan seems to be really nice as long as you aren't an idiot. LOL. How about you?

For more questions click on the Aloha Friday badge. It is a lot of fun!

6 comments:

  1. My husband said he would go to People's Court because Judge Milian is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say Judge Judy because she cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch court shows so I pick Judge Judy since I have seen her on other shows. Have a great weekend and take care.
    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judge Mills Lane: "Let's Get It On"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Judge Judy, even though she scares me a little.

    ReplyDelete