Friday, July 10, 2009

Fly my pretties Fly!

We have a bird feeder. At first the birds wouldn't eat the birdseed. I think that the bird seed was stuck or wouldn't come out. Eventually the birds came to feast and they would empty the feeder in a week. Which I thought...OK that's normal. Each of those birds must of told two friends where we live because then it needed filled twice a week. They told two friends and they told two friends and so on and so on and so on... Well the birds must really like our birdseed or something because it went to once a day EVERYDAY. We must be like the new hot club or restaurant because I fill it TWICE a DAY. It takes them less than 12 hours to totally empty the bird feeder! I swear they like all hang out with their bird friends and dine and "chirp" the latest gossip. We are like Mc Donald's. Over a billion birds served.

1 comment: