Thursday, July 16, 2009

Aloha Friday #2

Aloha Friday #2

Photobucket

My friend Kailani has a wonderful Friday meme called Aloha Fridays.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

In honor of my local county fair this weekend my question is...
What is your favorite Fair/Carnival Food?

Mine is Elephant Ears. I do enjoy cotton candy too. I always get an elephant ear though. I just love that warm sweet cinnamon sugary goodness! How about you?
For more neat questions click on the Aloha Friday button on this post.

20 comments:

  1. Most definitely funnel cakes and corn dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I have never really gone to a fair and had anything to eat. Of course the fried dough did smell and look really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meal wise, I love a wrap/gyro with a great sauce and meat. But for sweets, LOVE a funnel cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not sad Theangelforever.... You are just really missing out! You have to be careful though. It can get kinda expensive. My county fair is always cheaper though cause they are made by local churches and groups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Navajo tacos. Not certain if they are really a Navajo treat though. They can also be sprinkled w/ powdered sugar. Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roasted Corn on the Cob, and Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas. And Turkey Legs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funnel cakes! It used to be candied apples...until I had a few root canals. :)

    Love your name by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cotton candy...way back when...

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-do-bears-say-to-one-another.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. pink cotton candy. if there is no pink i settle for blue, but pink is best. my record is 8 in a row. yes, 8. have a wonderful day and Aloha!
    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cotton candy for me too, and I also prefer pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elephant ears. And funnel cakes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. corn dogs and popcorn. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmm, we go just for the funnel cakes (and the french fries). Yummy! Can't wait for our fair next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love funnel cakes! MMMMM with powdered sugar!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/aloha-friday-what-is-your-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have no idea what elephant ears are - lol.

    But I love fried dough. And get that when ever I see it available.

    ReplyDelete
  16. P.s. I just googled elephant ears and I guess it's the same as fried dough. We have always called it fried dough -lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never even heard of an elephant ear. I love corn dogs and funnel cakes! :)

    ReplyDelete