Saturday, July 18, 2009

In John Deere Green

Today we went to the good old county fair. It is my favorite thing to do in the summer. I look forward to it for months. It's nothing fancy by any means. There are no rides. Most county fairs have rides. It is just so much fun to go and see everything. Noah loved the tractors. I have never seen so many different tractors. I have seen many in my life but they had really old ones from like World War 2. I know they didn't fight riding tractors. That would be quite a sight if they did. We walked through the commercial tent and the government tents and I talked to and met a bunch of cool people. I ended up with so much free stuff from all the different booths. I am the proud new owner of SIX chip clips and a lifetime supply of pencils. Noah got a bunch of stickers and tattoos. I got him a bunch of coloring booklets too.

Normally we get gobs of pens and sticky notes but not this year. I entered a bunch of giveaways there too. I hope I win something cool. We encountered a jerk at one of the booths but oh well. I still had a great time. I had my elephant ear. There wasn't much cinnamon and sugar on it which was a little disappointing. I got some pink cotton candy too. We went and looked at all the animals. Noah liked the goats and the cows. He didn't care for the roosters very much. I think roosters are kinda freaky when you are face to face with them. One of the roosters crowed at me. It's eyes rolled back in his head. We saw the sheep get sheared and vacuumed. The llamas are always neat to see.  I am so glad that I wear men's sandals because I can just rinse them off after being in the animal areas. I like to do that in case I stepped in something. The really good thing about our county fair is it is low key and homegrown. All the vendors are local people. It's focus is really on the animals and the tractor pull. I feel like a redneck lol. The county fair is something everyone should check out! I always have a great time. I went to the county fair when I was pregnant with Noah. We had to leave though because it was really hot and I was pretty big. The ducks weren't the only thing waddling that year. It was really nice to see all the kids involved with 4-H. They all seemed very polite and nice.

4-H is a great program for kids and adults. I did 4-H one year. I even went to 4-H camp. I did gift wrap and baking. I got blue ribbons in both. I actually still have my 4-H cookbook from when I was 9! I made the same cookies for a family get together at my cousin's house a few weeks ago. I barely remember going to 4-H camp I remember getting hurt in the talent show. I kinda remember the dance and listening to the song Old time Rock N Roll. I liked 4-H though. I can't for the life of me remember what it stands for. Parents you should check it out. They have so much more than just animals. I couldn't see me taking care of a pig or cow. Of course I wouldn't of had the space. I think my neighbors at the time wouldn't like the 4 am mooing. They have cooking,sewing, jewelry making, scrapbooking,even LEGO building to name just a few. I hope everyone is enjoying this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. The fair sounds like a great time!

    I recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying it ever since. I have given you a 'lovely blog' award. Come to http://www.mytakeonmommyhood.com to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !.
    You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://olazociq.s-enterprize.com/ilateg.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !.
    might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
    There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://etomikir.angelcities.com/ryruhu.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !.
    might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://veqovewir.lookseekpages.com/igafyz.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete