Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spotlight on PR!

Spotlight
Feels Like Home and Adrienne’s House are hosting a wonderful event called Spotlight on PR.


You are now in a PR friendly zone! Fasten your seat belts and ENJOY the ride.
Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Sheila. I am a stay at home mom to a little boy named Noah. He will be three in September. You will find a good variety of things on my blog. It is just my little place to connect with others. I love to write about my son because he is the most adorable little boy. He is very smart and very sweet. I also write about my family and friends. I enjoy sharing my opinions about products with others. I have been known to email companies and tell them when I love their products. I am also not afraid to speak up when I have an issue with something either. As my grandmother always told me Honesty is the best policy. That is a philosophy that I use in everyday life as should everyone. There should be an open line of communication between the consumer and the company. I think that a good relationship between the company and the consumer is the most important asset.

I spend my time with my son, my family and friends. I love to cook; I have been cooking for as long as I can remember. I also love to eat. Traveling is another one of my favorite past times. I am an avid scrapbooker and card maker. One of the ways I like to unwind is by watching a good movie or one of my favorite TV shows.

I always consider myself as unique. I am unique because I have a big heart. I truly care about others. I try and help people any way I can. I am compassionate. I am 100%genuine and real. I am a hard worker and have a vast knowledge in a variety of topics. I love to do research and learn new things. I am a rare gem in today’s society. Sadly, now a days good people are hard to find.

I will hear any pitch with an open mind as long as it doesn’t go against my morals or is illegal. I look forward to hearing from you and forming a great relationship with you.

If you want to contact me please Email me at ilovebabynoah707@yahoo.com

Twitter @sheilacakes7

Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment