Saturday, August 8, 2009

You are all invited to Bubbles For Tommy.

I got an idea a while back. My great idea is on August 20, 2009 I would hold an event called Bubbles for Tommy. Tommy is my friend Rene's son who passed away on August 20, 2008 from Congenital Heart Defects. You can read about Tommy on a previous post.
Bubbles for Tommy is where we all who loved Tommy or anyone who just wants to help us remember Tommy by blowing bubbles on August 20, 2009. Tommy loved bubbles so much. I thought it would be awesome to fill the sky with bubbles for him to play with in Heaven. Since everyone is all over the US and the World that loved Tommy I thought because we can't possibly get together in one spot. We could symbolically be united together through the bubbles. The sky is huge so it will take a lot of bubbles to fill it.
If you want to participate please blow bubbles on August 20, 2009 at
7 pm Eastern time
6 pm Central Time
5 pm Mountain Time
4 pm Pacific Time
Help us celebrate Tommy's life. We miss and love Tommy so much. He was a strong fighter and an adorable charming little boy.

1 comment:

  1. This brings tears to my eyes. What a sweet gesture. YOu are a wonderful friend. I will be blowing bubbles for Tommy!

    ReplyDelete