Friday, October 9, 2009

Aloha Friday!!

Photobucket

My friend Kailani has a wonderful Friday meme called Aloha Fridays.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

Today's Question is Have you ever had an imaginary friend? If you have what was it and does it have a name?

I had a imaginary friend named Shamika. It was weird because she was based off of someone I went to Daycare with when I was really really little. I can't remember anything really about the Shamika Person. I don't remember what she looked like. How sad is it that I remember the imaginary Shamika better than the real one?
Shamika and I liked to go to my grandparents house. My grandma liked her. She thought Shamika was nice. Yes I know my granny was just going along with my silliness but it was fun. I was a weird kid but my family thought I was cute.
How about you?

17 comments:

  1. I have never had am imaginary friend. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, and I never knew anyone who did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had an imaginary friend. Well, not that I remember...
    BUT, I did write Punky Brewster and ask if she would come and live with me and be my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Noelle Punky Brewster!! lol

    I don't recall ever having an imaginary friend! I had a huge imagination but..never really focused on one person lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never really had one although I pretended once after watching a show where the character had one. Maybe I was more confused than I thought? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never did. but my daughter did and lots of them. she is fifteen and she still remembers them. we all talk about them. Just the other day we spoke of all of them.,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had tons of them.. i guess.. but i didn't have names for them.. they were just crayons :))) i know random like that:)

    Aloha!


    *came here via An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I used to pretend that cartoon/television characters were at home playing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My imaginary friend was Melody, until my sister was old enough to play and keep up with me.
    My daughter's imaginary friend was Frodo - she watched the Hobbit and related to him somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I never had one. Do you think it's too late to start?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom wouldn't let me have one as a kid - no joke! She thought they were opening up a window to the dark evil forces.....this was a very odd time in her life..... looking back I can now laugh! She is much better today - even lets my sister watch scary movies hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never had one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The only imaginary "friends" I ever had were adult men in my fantasies....oh wait, that's probably not what you're talking about is it LOL?????

    Pammie in Jammies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nope never did although I think it woluld have been fun to have one.

    the buzz, Brandy

    ReplyDelete