Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Dreams Spray Review

Photobucket
Kids are funny little people. They have this faith in things. When they fall down, all they need is a kiss on the spot that hurts and the pain magically disappears. So, when I had the opportunity to try out one of the products from Fairytale Wishes I was extremely curious about it. I think the idea is really cute. A long the lines of the whole kiss a boo boo and its all better thinking. The people at Fairytale Wishes came up with magic “potion” sprays that do different things. Fairytale Wishes created a line of aromatherapy based sprays to help children cope with common childhood anxieties. There are 4 different varieties.

Monster Repellent Bubble Gum Spray is a bubble gum scented because Monsters are terrified of bubble gum. It gets stuck in their fur and if you ever had bubble gum in your hair you can totally understand why monsters are afraid of bubble gum.

Super Hero Spray that will give your child courage. Just a spray on their shirt and they will have courage all day. It would be great for the first day of school or going to the doctor or any other moments where you need to be brave. Like in the Wizard of Oz when the Lion needed courage even though he had it the whole time and didn’t realize it.

Happy Camper Spray is a spray that is great for when you are away from home. It is grape jelly scented so when you are home sick you can spray a little on your pillow and you have a little dose of home. The smell of grape jelly makes me think of when I was little and all the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches my mom used to make me.

Sweet Dreams Spray is to chase the bad dreams away. It is a lavender scented spray that will give you sweet and pleasant dreams. I really wish I had some Sweet Dreams spray when I was little. I used to have a reoccurring nightmare about an alien named Kevin. When Kevin was mad he turned in to a queen. I had that nightmare over and over. I would get scared and go in my parent’s room and my mom would say did you dream about Kevin again? My family still teases me about Kevin. True Story.

We received the Sweet Dreams Spray to try out. I really like the scent of the spray. It is not over powering and it smells good. You can tell there is magic dust in it because you can see the glitter. The packaging is adorable and each one has a different story behind it. The sprays even come with a personalized letter to your child. It is a really cute and fun product. We haven’t had any bad dreams since we have been using it. Noah has been sleeping soundly too.

All of the sprays are definitely something all parents should have in there bag of tools. Just like when we kiss a boo boo these sprays will help with the common childhood anxieties that children face.

You can order All of the Fairytale Wishes Sprays on online at their website. They are $10.00 each for a 4 ounce bottle. Don't forget you can submit your child's name for a personalized letter too!

Thank you so much to Fairytale Wishes for sending me the Sweet Dreams Spray to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment