Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PBS Sprout Thanksgiving Call-in number

As I mentioned before Sprout is having their phone lines open so your Sproutlet with the permission of a grown up Sprout can call in and tell the on air host of The Sunny Side Up Show what he or she is thankful for LIVE!

Please note that the phone number will not be active UNTIL 8:45 am Eastern Time on Thanksgiving Morning.

The number is 1-877-91CHICA

Noah and I look forward to hearing what your Sproutlets are thankful for!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed this! My son would have loved to call in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have called in DD loves Sprout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome. I hate it that we missed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what this is even for, but I love the whole Sprout and Sproutlet name! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is really neat that Sprout did this for the little kids. I bet that made them feel pretty special if they were able to get on the show.

    ReplyDelete