Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Puzzle Name 2 tier Step Stool from Bea's Gift Baskets and Gifts Review!

Photobucket
Our kids are growing up in a world that they are just too small for sometimes. They can’t reach the sink to brush their teeth or wash their hands. They have to have someone pick them up and hold them to do these tasks. Of course there are times it is good that your children can’t reach the counter or sink. I suggest that every child has a step stool. They are helpful when they need to reach something.

We always do a lot of holiday cooking and baking. This year I think that Noah is big enough to help out with simple tasks. I have cooked with him before. Although it was lots of fun it was kind of a pain because he is just so small. I can’t wait to have him stand on his little step stool that I got to review from Bea’s Gift Baskets and Gifts. He is going to stand next to me while we bake.

I have been buzzing about Bea's lot lately. I have been talking about the gift baskets but they also sell step stools. These step stools are hand crafted out of fine wood. They also have a puzzle on the top of the step stool with your child’s name on them. They are completely made to order. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to make but trust me it is totally worth it. The staff at Bea’s was wonderful and I was updated on the status of my stool from the time that I ordered to the time I opened the box.


Photobucket
When Noah’s stool came I was so excited I was excited all day to see it. UPS brought it to my house and I opened the box. I took it out with Noah standing right next to me. He saw it and immediately said that’s my name. He must of done the puzzle like twenty times before it was time for bed. He stood on the stool some too. It is a strong step stool. It even held me. Of course it is a child’s stool and is meant for a child not for adults.

Noah loves his new step stool. He enjoys the puzzle and likes to be big and tall. I like it because it is well made. Plastic step stools make me nervous. Plastic isn’t very strong and it can crack easily without warning. I have had plastic step stools flip over and crack on me when I was younger. So I am very happy to have such a great step stool that is sturdy and fun for him to use. It is Noah’s size. He can get climb up it with ease and climb down easily.

So with the help of this cool step stool and Bea’s Gift Baskets and Gifts, Noah can now reach the sink and the counter by himself. He is at the age where he is becoming much more independent. This is a great tool to help him do so. The stool is put away for only the times that he needs it or he’d turn on the sink and go swimming in the bathroom. That would be a complete disaster. So it is in a closet where he can’t get it out unless I am with him. The step stool would be a wonderful gift for that special child in your life for any occasion. If you are looking for a gorgeous step stool for your child that is well made and very sturdy please check out Bea’s Gift Baskets and Gifts.

Don’t forget to check out all the other gift baskets and great baby gifts. They are constantly adding new items so check it out often.

Thank you to Bea’s Gift Baskets and Gifts for sending me a complimentary Step stool to review. Noah thanks you too!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, its so funny you had this post. my daughter is 2 and calls it to "too". She is at the helper girl stage where it seems like she is allways going to get it out of the bathroom (her primary reason for having it is to easly climb up on the toylet)
    I dont know if I like that she touches that then we go to help mommy in the kitchen. Of course we wash our hands, but I would like to think we have one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom so im gonna go check it out!
    Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Specially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete