Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wife Swap issues!

I like to watch Wife Swap as I have told you before. It is on Monday through Friday on Lifetime a few times each day. Wife Swap has been on for 6 seasons I believe. I don’t understand why Lifetime only plays the same 15 episodes over and over and over there are so many other ones. It drives me crazy. I can’t tell you how many times I have seen the same ones over and over. There are some I haven’t even seen but I know these 15 episodes by heart. Please Lifetime put on different episodes please! This one was on like three weeks ago!

I am also wondering when the NEW season of Wife Swap will be on ABC. I know it always starts later than the regular season but come on now. Last year it started on Halloween I think. Here it is December and where is my Wife Swap. The website says that new episodes are coming soon. It has said that since September. Anyone have any idea?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this show. Thankfully I don't watch it often enough to notice they only play the same few episodes.

    ReplyDelete