Monday, January 25, 2010

Dean's Dairy Dips Review

Deans's Dip Dipstakes
What is the best way to dress up your potato chips and veggies? The answer is Dean’s Dips. Dean’s Dips come in many varieties such as French Onion, Ranch, Guacamole, Spicy Guacamole, Green Onion, Veggie and two varieties of pretzel dips; Cheddar Cheese and Honey Mustard. It is perfect as a snack at a party or watching your favorite sporting event. Dean’s Dips are great for those times when you are alone watching a movie too. There have been many times that my friends and I have sat down to watch a movie together with a bowl of French Onion Dip. We ate it straight out of the container and by the end of the movie the dip was gone too.

Sometimes you get invited to a last minute party or picnic and you don’t have time to make the dip or an appetizer so why not stop at the store and grab some Dean’s Dairy Dip and a bag of chips and go? If you have some at home you could put it in a nice bowl and they wouldn’t even know that it was store bought. You could even bring a bowl and carefully transfer it when you got there. How is that for quick and easy? It would also be a great snack when your kids come home with the whole neighborhood it’s inexpensive and oh so good.
Deans's Dip Dipstakes

I am one of those weird people that can’t stand ranch anything, except for Cool Ranch Doritos; but I love French Onion Dip. I love onions and Deans Dip is the perfect blend of onion and spices. The French Onion dip is so creamy and dresses up plain old potato chips perfectly. It is really good and so much better than store brand dip. I am normally fine with store brand items but there are certain things I will not compromise on, such as soda, cookies, and now French Onion Dip. I am a Dean’s girl all the way now.

There are many awesome recipes on the Dean’s Dairy Dips website. So it isn’t just for plain snacking, not that there is anything wrong with that at all. It has been my go to snack when I need something tasty that will fill me up. The French Onion Twice Baked potatoes sound delicious! I can’t wait to try that recipe. I love onions and potatoes. The Super Easy Queso dip sounds equally delicious too! I am going to have to try some of these recipes and I hope you do too. I think it would be fun to compare and see what I like and what you like too. You can find the recipes HERE.

I am impressed with both the Dean’s French Onion Dip and the website. Seriously, entertaining ideas? That would be perfect for anyone who loves to entertain or those who aren’t very good at it could get some great tips like what recipes compliment what occasions and ways to entertain your party guests. You should check out the Dean’s Dairy Dips website and be sure to bookmark it too. It is such a great reference to have.



Dean’s Dip is creamy, flavorful and of course mouthwatering. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Be sure to enter the Dipstakes Party Sweepstakes Here where you can win all kinds of cool prizes! Don’t forget to become a fan of Dean’s Dairy Dips on Facebook too. Just click on the Dean's Dipstakes picture to enter.

For more information please visit Dean’s Dairy Dips website.

Thank you to Dean’s Dairy Dips for sending me some complimentary coupons for my reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment