Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Attention Canadians!

Anyone who lives in Canada I am so jealous of you. It has been 4 years since I have had any Freybe Pepper Salami and much longer for the Gipsy Salami. I love it. It is so good. I want to taste some right now. They don’t sell it in my state at all I don’t think. They told me there isn’t anywhere that sells it near me. Yet I still look and I still long for it. Nothing compares to you Freybe. I wish they would sell it again near me. I would be so incredibly happy.

I have tried online places but I don’t want to pay up wards to 40 dollars for ONE pound of salami, even though it is worth it. I just can’t justify it. I would pay like 20 but 40 is too much. If anyone lives in Canada look for Freybe Salami it is delicious. It has a spice ring around it. I am drooling just thinking of it. The Gipsy is my favorite, followed by the Pepper Salami then the Parmessano Salami.

Anyone out there in Canada, please send me Freybe Salami and I will be your bestest friend in the whole wide world. Pretty Please with sugar on top?

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried Shapiros???? Pammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't. Freybe's rep told me that they don't have anywhere around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe we could work out a trade/swap? I would love to have an American friend to send me stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ... perhaps we should arrange a bit of a trade/swap thing? I could ship you things you can't get down there and vice versa? I've always wanted an American friend who could ship me stuff!

    ReplyDelete