Tuesday, January 26, 2010

POM Wonderful Review!

Photobucket
I used to work at a Montessori preschool. The director of the preschool brought in a pomegranate for the children to try the seeds. I had never tried pomegranate seeds before so I tried them as well. I thought it was pretty good. I didn’t go out and buy pomegranates though because I didn’t fall in love with the seeds. Everyone knows the popularity and health benefits of pomegranates. So, when I had the opportunity to review some POM Wonderful 100% pomegranate juice I was curious to try it.

This was my first time drinking pomegranate juice so; I thought I would try something new. Usually when I try something new I end up liking it. POM Wonderful is a company that grows their own pomegranates and makes pomegranate juices, teas, and more. POM is healthy brand of 100% pomegranate juice that you can find in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. I have always seen it in the refrigerated produce case.

According to the website POM Wonderful is the only 100% authentic 100% pure pomegranate juice. Three independent labs tested ten other brands claiming to have 100% pomegranate juice and found that nine out of ten so-called pomegranate juices had added sugar, colorants and other low-grade fruit juices. POM Wonderful is full of rich antioxidants which provide many health benefits. One of the most health benefits is improved cardiovascular health. POM Wonderful juice comes from the Wonderful variety which is grown in California and bottled there too!

POM Wonderful comes in really cute bottles. You could even reuse them for water bottles after your juice is gone. If your children like to do sand art this would be a really cute bottle to do it in. The bottles are made from strong plastic. I can see them lasting a long time if you wanted to reuse them. The shape of the bottle is unique and fun to look at. The Pomegranate juice is rich and full of flavor. My family is trying really hard to get the 5 or 6 servings of fruits and vegetables in our daily diets and this juice is an easy way to do it. After drinking the juice I felt healthier, I felt like I had more energy to do my daily tasks. I am going to incorporate POM Wonderful juice in to my daily routine.

For more information about POM Wonderful please visit their website.

You can find some delicious recipes HERE

Thank you to POM Wonderful for sending me some complimentary POM Wonderful 100% pomegranate juice to sample and review.

1 comment:

  1. Love POM...so yummy. We had a neighbor whose tree we use to raid each year on the way to school just so we could enjoy those wonderful seeds.

    ReplyDelete