Saturday, January 30, 2010

Small Talk Six #1

Small Talk Six is a fun meme that Momdot started where on Saturdays you post your answers to their question each week.
You can answer in six words, six sentences or six paragraphs.
If you wanna participate please visit here.

Today’s topic is “6 of the worst films you’ve ever watched.”

1. Queen of The Damned, that movie was really dumb.

2. Napoleon Dynamite, I laughed once because he had a llama.

3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, enough said.

4. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, it was a waste of my time.

5. Underworld, I was forced to watch it and I hated it.

6. Mary Reilly, it was too weird for me.

There you have it check out MomDot for more Small Talk Six answers and check back next week for more response from me!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I didnt care for Napoleon Dynamite! Big waste of my time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen any of them. Thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Monty Python movies are CLASSICS and have some of the best quotes of all time!! ;)

    "Tis but a flesh wound!"

    I could spend a whole day watching them but I love the dry British type comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just couldn't get in to Monty Python. I am pretty British too. I love Absolutely Fabulous though.

    ReplyDelete