Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lilly & Van Returns to QVC on March 3, 2010

Photobucket


I wanted to share with you all that Lilly & Van Returns to QVC. Be sure to tune in to QVC on March 3 during the 8:00am (EST) Style hour to see Lilly & Van apparel. “What's great is that American women can have the colors, quality, fit & values that they deserve and prints that are flattering, and will never go out of style, mentions Lilly. Incidentally, Lilly is the god daughter of Lilly Pulitzer and Van is the grandson of Douglas Fairbanks Jr. Lilly & Van is a relaxed chic sportswear collection that celebrates the spirit of eternal summer. Lilly & Van will also be featured on QVC on March 5 as well. Visit QVC.com for more details and times.

That shirt is so pretty. I love the color and the details. I think it would look flattering on anyone who wears it. I will definitely tuning in and I hope you will to. I can't wait to see what else Lilly & Van has to offer on QVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment