Sunday, April 4, 2010

Check Out This Amazing Blogger and Friend

Everybody is always asking me and other bloggers who their blogging idol is or who they look up to the most? Normally I don’t like to single people out because feelings get hurt and egos get bruised. Most people say it is some really well known blogger but for me it is Mommy Niri. I had the pleasure of getting to know Niri from a PBS Sprout Band of Bloggers telephone conference. She is an amazing person and she is so intelligent. She has a really cool accent too. She was full of great ideas and I knew during that phone call that I wanted to get to know her. I immediately started following her on Twitter and I started tweeting back and forth with her. I really enjoy talking to her.

The world according to Mommy Niri.

She is such a kind person. She is doing all these things to help others and she is such an inspiration to me. She is such a great blogger and an even better person. She is one of those bloggers that truly want to make a difference like I do. I hope I have the opportunity to meet her someday soon. I can’t say enough good things about Niri. She is the blogger I strive to be like; she has such a big heart like I do. I bet we could do a lot of good in this world together. Everyone should check out Mommy Niri’s blog because she is such an awesome blogger and friend.

5 comments:

  1. Stop it girl, you are giving me a fat head. Love you right back. Now you better find a way to get to BlogHer so I can give you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you meet.. give her hug for me also. She is an awesome person to get to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with everything you said about Mommy Niri. She has been an inspiration to me as well. I look forward to meeting her FINALLY at BlogHer '10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's really funny, too. I stayed up way too late with her last year at the Blogalicious conference. We had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a sweet post! Love this!

    ReplyDelete