Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sprout For Parents!

I wanted to share with you guys an article I wrote for Sprout for Parents. Sprout For Parents is the parent’s website for PBS Sprout. It contains all kinds of really cool information and ideas from everything from parenting to recipes to craft ideas for adults. It is a great addition to Sprout Online. I really enjoy reading the articles and learning new things. It is something every parent should check out in my opinion. There are things there for parents of any age not just preschoolers.

I am incredibly honored to be a part of Sprout, as a member of The Band of Bloggers and now part of Sprout for Parents as an expert and contributor. My article is about scrapbooking, which is such a fun hobby of mine. I really enjoyed writing the article and I hope it helps people that want to learn more about scrapbooking.

So, go check out my article called Scrapbooking 101. and look around and make sure you bookmark it and come back often because they are always adding new content.

2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic! I can't wait to read this article. we love Sprout, good to have this information. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are writing for Sprout, they are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete