Friday, August 27, 2010

Come Fly With Me........

When I went to Orlando, I got a brilliant idea. I thought I would take a small video of our flight. I didn’t want a video of the clouds although that would be kind of cool. Clouds are unpredictable however and I wasn’t sure I would be able to get a good video. I took this video as we were towards the end of our flight in to Orlando. The reason I took this video is because my friend Brandy does not like to fly. I thought it would be cool if she could fly with me in the safety of her own home. She has never flown before and I wanted her to see the beauty that I saw from the air. So, Brandy, friends Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away. If you can use some exotic booze, there's a bar in far Bombay. Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away.

3 comments:

  1. Totally cool! But the sound scared all three kids out of bed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. LOL. They wanted to fly with me too! There isn't really much sound just flight noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am petrified of flying, and heights in general! :x

    ReplyDelete