Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just For You Video

In a previous post I shared with you about Noah and my song. Just For You which is a song sung by Little Critter. We both love this song and we decided to sing it together for you all. It has been a song that I grew up listening to and one that Noah has listened to many times. Not just by me singing it but on one of his CD’s. Now that his CD player has lost the battery cover and he doesn’t have anywhere he can safely have things plugged in his room he hasn’t been able to have his bedtime music. I tried turning it up and putting it outside his door but it wasn’t working too well and it had to be up really loud for him to kinda hear it.

So without further adieu: Noah and Mommy singing Just For You.



Please Note that the video is black on purpose for security reasons.

1 comment:

  1. LOL black video totally threw me off!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete