Thursday, December 16, 2010

Capresso Froth Pro Review

I love hot chocolate, there is just something about a nice cup of delicious hot chocolate. I used to want a Cappuccino machine just so I could have the steamed and frothy milk in my drink. You see I used to work at a place that had a Cappuccino machine and I would make hot chocolate all the time. If you are looking for a holiday gift for a Cappuccino or hot chocolate lover you should check out the Capresso Froth Pro. It makes delicious steamed or frothy milk for hot chocolate or those coffee drinks. I love it. I have made hot chocolate with it quite a few times. It is really easy to use. You just select which disk you want based on if you want steamed milk or frothy milk. You just snap it in. pour the milk in the pitcher and turn it on and you will have heated milk for your beverage in a couple minutes. It will froth in hot or cold. You can also steam the milk in hot or warm which is perfect for kids. I grew up drinking hot chocolate and so will Noah. You can use whatever hot chocolate recipe you like. I use the kind in the box.

It is a great price too. It is also small and it wouldn’t take up a lot of room in your kitchen like a full sized Cappuccino machine. I know that Capresso also sells full sized Cappuccino machines too if that is something you are in the market for. I personally can’t afford a full sized one so I am really excited that Capresso came up with the Milk Froth Pro. I know I will have many cups of hot chocolate.

It is definitely something you should have in your home. You can purchase it for $59.99

For more information please visit Capresso’s website.

Thanks to Capresso for sending me a sample of the Froth Pro for my family to try out.

2 comments:

  1. This is nice, perfect when you want just that nice cup on cold evenings. I don't have the counter space for a big machine and this would perfect!
    Thank you for the review!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just received one of these as a gift today and I am a hot chocolate lover. But it doesn't say how to make the Hot Choc. I always use the boxed packets that you just add hot water to. So, do you make the Hot Choc. the usual way and then add frothed milk, or do you froth some of the hot choc.? Can you give me advice?

    ReplyDelete