Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grandma Ruby's Fudge Review

Photobucket

I love fudge. My favorite fudge is definitely peanut butter. I consider myself as a fudge connoisseur. I am so excited to have the opportunity to feature Grandma Ruby’s Fudge in my holiday gift guide. Grandma Ruby’s makes it possible to have delicious gourmet fudge delivered to your door. They sell all kinds of flavors. They make it all themselves homemade just like your Grandma would make. I had the opportunity to sample some fudge. The fudge was sent priority mail and it was so creamy, it melted in my mouth. It was as if Grandma Ruby was in my kitchen making the fudge it tasted that fresh. I can tell that the fudge is made with care and love. Grandma Ruby’s will also send fudge to our soldiers to give them a sweet treat that reminds them of home. I think that it is amazing that Grandma Ruby’s would offer to send their products so far away.

Photobucket

I was able to sample 8 different flavors. I tried the Peanut Butter, which was the best peanut butter fudge I ever tasted and that is including the fudge I had previously bought from the Cheese Store. I also tried the Peppermint, it was also really good, I love that it has pieces of peppermint on top to give it a little extra crunch. The chocolate fudge was Noah’s favorite. He thought it was so yummy. Grandma Ruby’s has such creative flavors. A Cookies and Cream fudge? Yes it is as tasty as it sounds. Of course they have the more traditional flavors too, like chocolate peanut butter and Tigers Eye, which is vanilla and peanut butter fudge. I am getting hungry thinking about all the great fudge I had the chance to sample. I can’t say enough good things about Grandma Ruby’s Fudge. They went above and beyond my expectations, and I am so glad I was able to sample it, I have a new go to fudge shop. The best part is I can order it in my pajamas and it comes right to my mail box.

Photobucket

I am kind of picky when it comes to ordering food from the internet, because some things can be very expensive. I am happy to report that Grandma Ruby’s Fudge will fit into anyone’s budget. I love that they make such a delicious gourmet fudge that doesn’t have a high price tag.

For more information and to order some of Grandma Ruby’s Fudge please visit the website. You can also follow @GrandmaRubys on Twitter. They have occasionally have fudge giveaways.

Thanks to Grandma Ruby’s for providing me with some fudge samples for my family to try out.

1 comment:

  1. me too! I love fudge. Wowzer there is even diabetic fudge. Our big guy will be happy to hear about this!
    Thank you for your wonderful review!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete