Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ten Movies I Can't Stand

I have blogged about my favorite movies so it’s only fair that I blog about movies I hate or don’t like. I am a huge movie buff. One of my favorite things about my trip to visit my aunt and uncle was talking about movies with my aunt.  She loves movies as much as I do which is awesome because my mom isn’t a big movie watcher. We always sit around and watch movies at my aunt and uncles house. It is so relaxing so here is my list of movies I don’t like, in no particular order.

Napoleon Dynamite-  This was the stupidest movie I have ever seen. The only time I laughed was when there was a llama on the screen and that was because I was watching it with my old best friend and we had inside jokes about llamas and the teacher who said he ate them.

Queen of the Damned- Really this movie made no sense to me.  I wouldn’t sit through it again for a truckload of cash.

The Order- I turned it off after the first five minutes.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail- I know it is supposed to be British humor but it drove me crazy, especially when the Knights who say Nee come on. Then you hear Nee for three weeks after. I actually was dumb enough to buy my ex that movie and it was the first one I put in his pile when I kicked him out. I ended up getting another copy from a friend it was in a bag of dvds she didn’t want. Needless to say it was at Blockbuster two hours after she left.

Underworld enough said.

March of the Penguins- I went with my old best friend and her kids, thinking it was a kids movie. We were all disappointed when we realized it was a documentary. I think we all almost fell asleep.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Anything with Cheech and Chong
  
The Ring- it gave me nightmares for a week.

The Notebook- Really I am not in to anything from Nicholas Sparks, I didn’t like Message in a Bottle       either.

There are 10 movies I don’t like. I am sure there are more. What are some movies that you can’t stand? That you cringe anytime you think about it. I would love to hear what you have to say and what you pick.


1 comment:

  1. OK you know I am going to have to find you for having these movies on THIS list ;-) hahaha

    Queen of the Damned -- OMG I loved it, last movie she did before she died, she died during filming & her brother had to do some voice over for her! LOVE IT.

    March of the Penguins- Wasn't what I expected but the fam loves this!

    Anything with Cheech and Chong -- WHAT??? Enough said.

    The Ring??? OMG loved it!

    The Notebook and message in a bottle. OMG loved them BOTH!!! Total tear jerkers and chick flicks! lmao

    And I can't answer what movies I can't stand because it is your fave of all time and I don't wanna have you find me! lol

    ReplyDelete