Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Day Presents for Noah

It is almost Valentine’s Day, the day of love. It’s also a huge gift giving holiday, mostly for couples, but also a day you can give your loved ones a reminder of how much you love them.  Growing up my family always gave each other Valentine’s Day gifts. Now that I am a mom, I have carried on that tradition with Noah.  There are all kinds of gifts you can give your Valentine. One of the most popular are heart shaped chocolates. As much as I love candy, I have never cared for heart shaped boxes of chocolate. Mostly because there are only a few pieces I like and then the rest of it gets thrown away.  Another popular gift is flowers. I really like flowers, but they only last for a couple weeks and then they are gone.  I prefer to give and receive gifts that will last for forever, I like to look back and remember when I received a specific present.  Noah also likes to talk about when he received a certain gift. For example, he knows that last year he received a LEGO fire truck for Valentine’s Day. This year I am going to get him something besides LEGOs because he has so many of them. I was really impressed with the 100 Good Wishes Candles; we gave Noah’s teachers so I will definitely look at RedEnvelope for Valentines presents.  I also like to give my mom a Valentine’s Day present because she is my rock and I want to show her how much I love her. I am sure she would love a personalized mug. My mom loves coffee. I know that if I need to leave her a note, the best place to put it is her coffee pot.  I really love shopping at RedEnvelope because the quality is amazing and it always ships fast.  The prices are great too and you can always find RedEnvelope Coupons  to save even more. I can’t wait for Valentine’s Day and spend the day with my son who is the love of my life.

 Do you get your children presents for Valentine’s Day?

3 comments:

  1. I usually get them chocolate heart or lil stuffed animal. Was thinking of having a flower delivered to Ki at school this year on Valentine's Day! Maybe a carnation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my kids get a little thing of candy and a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lego Fire Truck idea, might use that one for next year!

    ReplyDelete