Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bath and Bodyworks Teams up with Matthew Robbins



Two things I love are candles and Bath & Bodyworks. It is no surprise that I love Bath & Bodyworks candles. I remember when they first started selling candles. I was working there and when they opened up White Barn Company part my heart melted. I was addicted. I had all kinds of candles. They used to sell candles in my favorite scents. I could light a candle and use the lotion and be lost in a land of Juniper Breeze. I still have some of those candles that I have had for 8 plus years. My mom said that she was lighting my Bartlett Pear candle. She said she would replace it and I said that's not possible because they don't make it anymore. I don't think she ended up lighting it. I have had many different candles from Bath & Bodyworks through the years. My current favorite scent is Fresh Bamboo. I cried when they stopped selling it. If they would have warned me, somehow. They could have emailed or tweeted I would have gone crazy and bought a lifetime supply. They ended up bringing it back and I got a couple candles. I even gave my mom one.  She loves Fresh Bamboo too. I look forward to when Bath & Bodyworks comes out with new scents each season. I can't wait to smell the spring ones. Yesterday I received a flyer in the mail with some coupons.



Everyone knows how great the scents are but did you know that Bath & Bodyworks White Barn Candle Company sells candle decorations. The candles are in beautiful jars with silver lids but sometimes you wanna add something special.


Bath & Body Works partnered with celebrity event designer, Matthew Robbins, to create some fun spring décor ideas as well as provide a few tips and tricks. From setting a table for Easter brunch to a casual get together with friends, the new Bath & Body Works White Barn Candle Collection and Accessories are sure to bring the scents and colors of spring into your home.

Candles: $20 at bathandbodyworks.com
Accessories: $5.50-$44.50 at bathandbodyworks.com

For more information please visit Bath & Bodyworks

I am working with Bath and Bodyworks on this post. I am receiving some samples of the products. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

23 comments:

  1. I have never tried their candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Bath and Body Works. There candles are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl getting to work with B&BW!!! I bought some of their candles and the pretty holders for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so pretty! I can only use their candles, because I think I am allergic to their beauty products. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in need of a re-stock of my candle supply and B&BW are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the staging and love bath and body works too

    ReplyDelete
  7. They always have the coolest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love candles! Isn't it the worst when you find a scent you love and then it ends up being discontinued? I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love their candles. Can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could spend days in that store! I love everything they have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that place. I really would like to do that last table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love myself some Bath and Body Works!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love BBW and White Barn Candle Company - my favorite scent of their's is clean linen. I recently just smelled the Bamboo though and think I would really like it.

    ReplyDelete