Monday, March 18, 2013

ChapStick Cupcake Creations Review


I wrote about ChapStick® when they premiered their holiday flavors in December. ChapStick® has brand new flavors that I am so excited to tell you about. The new flavors are based on cupcakes. If you know me at all, you know cupcakes are one of my favorite desserts. It's a no-brainer that I would love cupcake ChapStick®. The new flavors are cake batter and red velvet. When I was pregnant with Noah I had a cake flavored lip balm and I loved it. The cake batter ChapStick® is better than that one. Of course I had to give one to Noah because he thinks ChapStick® is awesome. There was an incident with the Cherry one he had where I had to throw it away and he was so sad. He was happy to hear that I was working with ChapStick® again and that he would get a new flavor to try. He really loves the Red Velvet ChapStick® and isn't sad about the cherry one he lost.  Along with the ChapStick® I received a really cool party pack! Complete with party hats, noise makers and Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Mix. We can't wait to have our party courtesy of ChapStick®. I love that ChapStick® keeps making new products. It's my favorite brand of lip balm and that is important especially since I don't wear lipstick. I have to keep my lips hydrated.

Here is some information from ChapStick®:

Moisten lips by icing on new sweet ChapStick® Cupcake Creations. Make lips happy and enjoy the sweet flavors!

Take the party anywhere, while keeping your lips happy with the new ChapStick® limited-edition flavors – decadent Velvet Cupcake and mouth-watering Cake Batter.

Making lips deliciously sweet, soft, and scented of dessert indulgences will be a piece of cake.

Give loved ones a guilt-free way to have their cake with ChapStick® cake-inspired flavors. Featuring a convenient gift tag on the back of each package, ChapStick® takes the hassle out of gift wrapping, making it easy to attach on top of a gift or give as a thoughtful gesture for friends, teachers, co-workers or family.
ChapStick® Cupcake Creations varieties are available for a limited time beginning February 1st exclusively at Wal-Mart, CVS and Walgreens nationwide.

Which flavor are you most excited to try: Cake Batter or Red Velvet?

For more information please visit the ChapStick Website


Be Sure to like ChapStick on Facebook to keep up to date on all the new flavors and information.

The ChapStick® product, information and gift have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.


2 comments:

  1. I love ChapStick, it's the only brand of lip balm I wear! Always love learning about their new "flavors".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of these new flavors!

    ReplyDelete