Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shop Now with Kiddie Wow



Noah is really growing up. He seems to have had another growth spurt, which means he will need more clothes.  He has always been bigger than the average child. His pediatrician called him a linebacker when he was a baby.  It can be challenging to find cute clothes for him that fit well.  I am not really big on character clothing, and neither is he. He is very persnickety about what he wears.  He prefers clothing with sea life and planes over any cartoon character any day. Unfortunately, a lot of the clothes you find in stores have those characters on them. Forget about finding cute jammies, they all have characters on them.  He also likes to wear plaid button up shirts. I think they are a classic kid’s look.  He has been wearing them since he was a baby; they are great for when you are going to church or somewhere nice. 

I found about Kiddie Wow today. They have a lot of cute kid’s clothes.  I really like the shirt in blue depths. It would be great to have when we go out to dinner.  They also have a really cute sun hat that he could wear when we go on walks or go fishing.  Sun protection is a must in sunny Florida.  I have a lot of friends that are expecting, so I also looked at the baby clothes. They have so many cute items too.  When Noah was a baby, he spent most of the time in sleepers, so those are my favorite baby gifts to buy.  I love that you can also buy accessories and even whole outfits.  I will definitely keep an eye out on their amazing weekly deals and price drops too.  This mama loves a great deal, especially when it seems like I just bought Noah new clothes. He is going to be so tall when he is an adult.

What kinds of clothes do your children like to wear? I look forward to reading your comments.

16 comments:

  1. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for sharing! My kids like all different styles and the toddler likes to go in the buff most of the time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children have very unique tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have some really cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the great deals I can find at The Childrens Place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of them before. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest has eclectic style. She wears summer dresses with a scarf, gloves and sunglasses. Granted she's only two, but she's such a character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always buy super cute clothes for my son like polos & button-ups, but whenever he sees his favorite characters on clothes at the store, he begs for them & I usually get them. &I let him pick his own clothes every day, so guess which type of shirts he always picks? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like they have cute stuff, will have to check them out for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 5 year old is pretty big, and he does not like jeans at all. He wears "soft pants" which are Hanna Andersson cotton, knit pants, and shorts. He wears t-shirts and hoodies. My 8 year old is just the opposite--he is long and lean and wears skinny jeans (which fit him well because he's so thin,) t-shirts and hoodies. They have Star Wars shirts but as far as character shirts, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my boys like pull on pants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kids are pretty easy, just has to be comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter isn't into toys, but gets excited about new clothes. She is only 5... I'm gonna be in big trouble in a few years...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll have to check it out, my sis is always looking for inexpensive clothing for her kids!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter lives in sweat pants, t-shirts and hoodies - good thing we don't go out much!

    ReplyDelete